AWR Design Forum Expands to China; Call for Papers
AWR Corporation announced that the AWR Design Forum (ADF) 2012 Asia Pacific tour has been expanded to include two stops in China: Xi’an on September 25 and Chengdu on September 27. The call for papers for both locations is now open and more information about the events and paper submissions can be found at www.awrdesignforum.com.
ADF is an open event for designers of microwave and RF circuits and systems such as monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), RF printed circuit board (RF PCB) and LTE communication systems; where they can network and share useful information and resources pertinent to high-frequency design, discuss AWR products and technologies, and collaborate on industry issues and trends.
Proposed agenda topics, given by AWR as well as partner firms, include:
• Optimizing the Design and Verification of 4G RF Power Amplifiers
• Design of a Novel Multi-Slot Antenna
• Simulating an NXP Doherty Power Amplifier with Digital Pre-Distortion
• Electrical/Thermal Coupled Solutions for Flip Chip Designs
• Design and Simulation of Modern Radar Systems
• Fully Integrating 3D Electromagnetic (EM) Simulation into Circuit Simulation
• System Simulation Featuring Signal Processing Blocks
• RF Link Prediction - A New and Novel Approach
• Linking RF Design Through to Test
• RF: Moving Beyond a Linear Datasheet
• MMIC Design in AWR 2011
• The AWR Design Flow Advantage - Introduction to New Features and Capabilities
The AWR Design Forum also provides an opportunity for the presentation of interesting and informative papers from customers and partners working in the microwave & RF industry, as well as from research and educational institutions. Participants interested in presenting are requested to submit an abstracts to email@example.com by August 17. Suggested are not limited to but should include- RFIC and MMIC design, EM analysis of planar components and 3D passive interconnect, and LTE communications system and radar applications, as well as microwave components, RF and microwave circuit boards, and RF SoCs, SiPs, and module design.
Prizes will be awarded for best paper/presentation at each location. Additionally, all presentations will be made available for download from the AWR website after the event concludes. To submit a paper for one of the China ADFs, visit: www.awrdesignforum.com/callfor- papers-china.html or for simplified Chinese, please visit: www.awrdesignforum.com/CN/.