Search for RF Filters on everything RF
Use the filters above on the left to narrow down the list of filters. The key parameters when searching for RF Filters are:
1. Configuration: Band Pass Filters, Low Pass Filters, High Pass Filters and Band Reject Filters.
2. Type: This is the type of Filter, can be RF SAW Filters, IF Saw Filters, Cavity Filters, Ceramic Filters etc.
3. Frequency Range (MHz): This is the frequency range at which the rf filter operates.
4. Insertion Loss (dB): This is the loss of filter in the specified passband frequency.
5. Isolation (dB): This is the attenuation or rejection provided by the filter outside the specified passband frequency.