RF Signal Generators
RF and Microwave signal generators are used to generate high frequency signals for various applications. Signal generators or rf generators are usually used when testing rf/microwave components and systems. Some important parameters that can be used to find signal generators on everything RF are:
1. Frequency (MHz): This is the frequency range up to which the signal generator can generate signals.
2. Power Range (dBm): This is the range of power that can be generated by the generator.
3. Modulation: These are the various modulation types that can be generated – AM, FM, QAM etc.
4. Application: These are the applications for which the signal generator can be used.
5. Equipment Type: RF signal generators can be ATE (Automated Test Equipment), Fixed or Portable
There are other parameters such as phase noise, dynamic range, resolution bandwidth etc. which can also be used to sort the list of generators.
everything RF lets you find rf signal generators by specification from multiple manufacturers. You can download datasheets and compare products to find the ones that meet your requirement.