VadaTech, a leading manufacturer of integrated systems, embedded boards, enabling software and application-ready platforms, announced the VPX572. The VPX572 is a dual ADC with sampling rates of up to 6.4 GSPS at 12-bit resolution (ADC12DJ3200). These ADCs are capable of being configured to run as quad-channel solutions, each running at 3.2 GSPS. The XCVU13P FPGA has large 360 Mb on-chip UltraRAM which is excellent for applications such as radar simulation and smart jamming.
The FPGA interfaces directly to rear I/O via SERDES and LVDS, supporting PCIe, SRIO, GbE/10GbE/40GbE, or Aurora backplane connections. There are also general-purpose I/O signals, e.g. for a trigger, routed to the front panel, which also contains 8 bi-color user LEDs.
The ADCs on the VPX572 have a common sampling rate, which can be fed from the front panel (Direct RF Clock) or PLL locked to a 10/100 MHz reference clock sourced from the front panel or backplane. The ADCs are fully coherent with sampling clock selection being by ordering option. The board also includes board health management/monitoring capability using VadaTech’s field-proven IPMI software, compatible with our tier 2 platform managers. An on-board management controller can access board sensors and manage FPGA image updates.
Key Features of the VPX572:
- XCVU13P has large internal memory.
- Reference design with VHDL source code speeds application development.
- Electrical, mechanical, software, and system-level expertise in house.
- Full system supply from an industry leader.
- AS9100 and ISO9001 certified company.
- Dual ADC 12-bit @ 6.4 GSPS (ADC12DJ3200) or Quad ADC @ 3.2 GSPS.
- Health Management through dedicated Processor.
The unit is available in a range of temperature, shock, and vibration specifications per ANSI/VITA 47, up to V3 and OS2.
Click Here to Read More About the Product.