Aaronia AG has announced what it claims to be the world's first and only 6 GHz USB spectrum analyzer (SPECTRAN V6 X) with dual USB True I/Q streaming of up to 245 MHz (IQ rate) real-time bandwidth. It offers an extremely small POI (Probability Of Intercept) of up to 10 ns and thus captures even extremely short signals. Furthermore, the SPECTRAN V6 X integrates a vector signal generator/tracking generator with a modulation bandwidth of up to 120 MHz. With a sweep speed of over 1THz/s, it sets new standards in the USB compact class. Any number of devices can be cascaded to achieve an even higher real-time bandwidth. Thus, by using only four SPECTRAN V6 X, a real-time bandwidth of 1 GHz is already achieved!
The included software RTSA-Suite PRO is precisely tailored to the powerful and robust hardware and supports the use of multiple SPECTRAN V6 X. The stackable aluminium housing facilitates the parallel use of several units. The SPECTRAN V6 X will initially be delivered in three versions: V6-RSA250X, V6-RSA500X and V6-RSA2000X - with an RTBW (Real-Time Bandwidth) of up to 245 MHz. The analyzer is compatible with all common Aaronia antennas.
Key Highlights of the SPECTRAN V6 X
- Frequency range: 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- Several devices cascadable!
- Unlimited continuous 245 MHz true I/Q streaming via 2 x USB 3.2
- Dual receiver real-time bandwidth of 245 MHz (2x245 MHz) each
- Sweep 6 GHz in less than 5 mS (1THz/s)
- Parallel measurement of several frequency bands
- World's first and only Dual USB true I/Q streaming up to 784 MBytes/s
- I/Q vector signal generator bandwidth of up to 120 MHz (seamless streaming)
- POI up to 97ns (FFT based)
- POI up to 10ns (I/Q based)
- Exceptional dynamic range through the use of a 16-bit ADC with 2GSPS (Giga Samples per Second)
- Sample rate: 500 MSPS (16 Bit Dual 256 MSPS I/Q-Data)
- FPGA: 930GMAC/s
- FFT rate: 960 million FFT points/s (120 million FFTs/s)
- Stackable accessories
- Light and compact
- Including the software RTSA-Suite PRO with daily updates
- Made in Germany
The high-quality black anodized housing is cut from a solid aluminium block. Thus the SPECTRAN V6 X achieves optimal shielding and cooling for the internal components. At the same time, the housing construction ensures maximum robustness. The integrated fan is speed- and temperature-controlled and thus generates only minimal noise.
Depending on the version, the SPECTRAN V6 X has two or three USB 3.2 ports, one USB port serves as power supply; the other USB ports are required for data transfer. A 26,800 mAh power pack with the same form factor is available separately and allows operation without the strain on the laptop battery.
Options / Extensions
- OCXO time base - 5 ppb with extremely high shock and vibration resistance (±0.1ppb/g)
- 120 MHz RTBW ( for V6-RSA250X & V6-RSA500X )
- 245 MHz RTBW (for V6-RSA500X & V6-RSA2000X)
- Extremely low-noise preamplifier with 20dB gain
- Internal GPS (Includes spoofing detection and active GPS antenna with SMB cable)
- Large selection of compatible Aaronia antennas
The spectrum analyzer is supplied with the latest version of the RTSA-Suite PRO software. It is the most powerful and versatile spectrum analysis software solution on the market. The RTSA-Suite PRO allows signals to be displayed and analyzed in real-time in many different ways. The software is constantly being developed and expanded. In the download section, Aaronia provides daily updates.
Scope of Delivery
SPECTRAN V6 X with all necessary USB cables and the RTSA-Suite PRO software on a USB stick.
Made in Germany
Like all instruments of the SPECTRAN series, the SPECTRAN V6 X spectrum analyzer is completely developed and manufactured in Germany. Therefore the hardware meets the highest quality standards.
Click here to read more about the 6 GHz USB spectrum analyzer (SPECTRAN V6 X).