The 21st annual IEEE Wireless and Microwave Technology Conference, WAMICON 2020/2021, will be held virtually on April 28-29, 2021. The conference will address up-to-date multidisciplinary research needs and interdisciplinary aspects of wireless and RF technology.
The central theme of WAMICON 2020/2021 will be "Wireless Devices and Systems Making Mad Connections from Space to the 5G IoE." They welcome submissions on all aspects of related technologies, including antennas, passive and active circuits, communication theory, and system concepts.
The program includes both oral and poster presentations as well as tutorials and special sessions. Prospective authors are invited to submit original and high-quality work for presentation at WAMICON 2020/2021 and publication in IEEE Xplore. The conference also features an active vendor exhibition area and an array of networking opportunities.
Central Theme: "Wireless Devices and Systems Making Mad Connections from Space to the 5G IoE" The subthemes covered in this conference are given below:
- Wireless Applications in Space. with Wireless referring to anything from a few kHz up to THz.
- Wireless & Microwave Internet of Things (IoT).
- Strengthening Connections & Building Collaborations. We're doing something unconventional, we have a subtheme centered around strengthening connections and building collaborations.
WAMICON is very student-friendly, so there very likely will a student registration giveaway. Students can stay engaged and active to win, as WAMICON will be doing various types of flash giveaways where the campaign may only be open from a few hours to a few days.
This year's WAMICON is going to be super exciting, as they are expecting at least double the number of attendees, so;
- Exhibitors & Sponsors secure the spots early, especially to take part in their social media campaigns.
- Presenters get their papers in on time.
- Attendees register as early as possible and plan for lodging at the conference hotel.
Click here to register for the event.