The 5G equipment market is poised to grow by USD 24.26 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 67% during 2021-2025. The market records incremental growth due to the adoption of 5G networks for smart cities during the forecast period.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. The government initiatives for high-speed network connectivity are one of the major factors propelling the market growth. However, the energy efficiency challenges in 5G small cell networks may impede the market growth.
5G Equipment Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
To help businesses improve their market position, the 5G equipment market report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Cisco Systems Inc, Fujitsu Ltd, Huawei Investment & Holding Co Ltd, NEC Corp, Nokia Corp, Qorvo Inc, Qualcomm Inc, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, and ZTE Corp.
5G Equipment Market 2021-2025: Key Offerings
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue - 2021−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, challenges, and market opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Detailed vendor information with segments and key offerings
5G Equipment Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The 5G equipment market is segmented as below:
- Small cell
- Mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras
- North America
- The Middle East and Africa
- South America
Along with the market data, Technavio offers customizations as per the specific needs of the companies. The following customization options are available for the 5G equipment market report:
- Further breakdown of the market segmentation in requested regions.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players, vendor segmentation, and vendor offerings.
Click here to learn more about the report.