Aaronia is setting new standards in real-time spectrum analysis with the new SPECTRAN V6 X spectrum analyzer. While an acquisition bandwidth of 40 MHz was previously standard, Aaronia has developed the world's first 6 GHz USB spectrum analyzer with 245 MHz true I/Q streaming, thus increasing the real-time bandwidth by six times. The analyzer also has a record breaking small POI (Probability Of Intercept) of up to 10ns, enabling the SPECTRAN V6 X to capture signals that are 1,000 times shorter than conventional spectrum analyzers. Most analyzers usually reach their limits at a minimum signal duration of 100 µs for a 100 percent probability of detection. In addition, the SPECTRAN V6 X has an integrated vector signal generator/tracking generator with a modulation bandwidth of up to 120 MHz (opt. 245 MHz), which considerably increases its range of operation.
With a sweep speed of over 1THz/s, the SPECTRAN V6 X shortens the cycle time by 40 times compared to most solutions in the market. In addition, it is possible to cascade any number of these devices to achieve even higher real-time bandwidths. For example, four SPECTRAN V6 X units can be used to achieve a real-time bandwidth of 1 GHz. The stackable aluminium housing facilitates the parallel use of several units.
The spectrum analyzer uses the latest version of the RTSA Suite PRO software - a powerful, multifunctional spectrum analysis software. The number of visualizations and analysis options is constantly being expanded as the Aaronia team is constantly working on adding new features and functionality. Aaronia provides updates for software as and when new features are added. This is supplemented by the SPECTRAN V6 Forum, where all the latest information on the RTSA-Suite PRO software is always available. This way the supplied software optimally supports the powerful and robust hardware.
Highlights of the SPECTRAN V6 X:
- Frequency range: 10 MHz to 6 GHz (opt. 8 GHz)
- Multiple units cascadable (increase real-time bandwidth)
- Unlimited continuous 245MHz True I/Q streaming via USB
- Dual receiver real-time bandwidth of 245MHz (2x245MHz)
- 120MHz I/Q vector signal generator (opt. 245MHz)
- Sweeps 6GHz in less than 5ms (1THz/s)
- Parallel measurement of multiple frequency bands
- POI up to 97ns (FFT-based)
- POI up to 10ns (I/Q-based)
- Exceptional dynamic range using over 18 bandpass filters and a 16-bit ADC with 2GSPS
- Sample rate: 500 MSPS (16-bit dual 256 MSPS I/Q data)
- FPGA: 930GMAC/s
- FFT rate: 960 million FFT points/s (120 million FFTs/s)
- MATLAB support
- Stackable accessories
- Lightweight and compact
- Includes RTSA-Suite PRO software with daily updates
- Made in Germany
The SPECTRAN V6 X will initially be delivered in three versions: V6-RSA250X, V6-RSA500X and V6-RSA2000X - with an RTBW (Real-Time Bandwidth) of up to 245 MHz. The analyzers are compatible with all current Aaronia antennas.
Click here to learn more about the SPECTRAN V6 X.