MACOM Technology Solutions, a leading supplier of semiconductor products, will host live demonstrations of its broad RF and microwave ICs and modules at the upcoming European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2023 in Berlin next week. Attendees will be able to learn more about MACOM’s demonstrations in Booth #305C in Berlin, Germany, from September 19 – September 21, 2023.
MACOM’s product management and applications engineering teams will provide in-depth explanations of the solutions provided by its broad RF and microwave IC and modules portfolio. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with staff during these live demonstrations. The demonstrations will feature MACOM’s new 70nm mHEMT and 100 nm GaN process technologies.
Live Product Demonstrations
- Ka-Band TR MMIC: MACOM 100nm GaN Technology
- Ultra Low Noise Ka-Band LNA: MACOM 70nm mHEMT Technology
Showcase of New Products and Capabilities
- 50 GHz High Performance Externally Modulated Fiber Optic Link
- Digitally Controlled Compact Linearizer Module Platform for TWT Amplifiers
- High-Performance Monolithic AlGaAs PIN Limiter for Ka-Band
- Connectorized AlGaAs Single Pole Two-Throw High Power Switch with Driver up to 50 GHz
- 7 KW to 150 W MACOM Pure Carbide™ High Voltage L-Band GaN Power Amplifiers
- 200 Watt Doherty Power Amplifiers for C-Band 5G Applications
Click here to view everything RF's coverage on EuMW 2023.