Harris Corporation will be showcasing its converged Land Mobile Radio (LMR) / LTE and DMR solutions for first responders at the upcoming International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) from 7 - 9 March in Orlando, Florida. As one of the pioneers in the market, Harris continues to invest in and develop converged LMR/LTE solutions. At the event, it will feature interoperable, future-ready solutions that help users gather data from the edge, improve situational awareness and stay connected to mission-critical applications.
Harris’ showcase at IWCE 2018 will include:
- Mission-Critical Push-To-Talk (MCPTT) application, demonstrating Harris’ commitment to integrating 3GPP standards
- XL-185P and XL-200P, Harris’ LTE capable land mobile radios
- VIDA Enterprise Network Manager – Harris’ integrated network management platform that can detect and analyze problems before the end user is impacted
- Real-time streaming of video via a body worn camera enabled by the XL family of converged LTE/LMR portable radios
- Integration of Harris StatusAware location tracking to improve geospatial situational awareness
- Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Tier 2 and Tier 3 solutions, powered by Tait Communications, including Harris TP9300 and TM9300 radios and UnifyVehicle
Click here to learn more about IWCE 2018.