BEC Technologies, a developer and manufacturer of 4G LTE and 5G wireless broadband networking solutions, has announced the latest addition to its MXConnect Series of Enterprise CBRS Gateways. The BEC MX-240 enables enterprises to build their own private LTE network leveraging shared CBRS spectrum across a wide variety of industries and environments.
The BEC MX-240 Enterprise CBRS Gateway is a highly reliable and secure platform featuring dual Gigabit Ethernet interfaces and flexible configuration for drop-in network integration. Businesses can fully manage the MX-240 through BECentral, a cloud-based device management platform that features proactive alerts and notifications, data usage control, centralized configuration, remote firmware management and location services.
The BEC MX-240 is designed for seamless integration into any network deployment with minimal configuration, delivering secure and dedicated connectivity for in-building private LTE use cases.
Benefits of the MX-240 gateway include:
- 4x4 MIMO Antenna Technology and Carrier Aggregation
- Flexible network configuration, Gigabit Ethernet ports configurable as LAN, segmented LAN or LAN/WAN Interfaces
- Ultra-Compact and lightweight design for simplified deployments and discrete mounting virtually anywhere
- IP40 hardened enclosure, industrial-grade components with extended temperature range and flexible input voltage selection
- Supported by BECentral®, BEC's cloud-based device management platform for extended network visibility and control of devices remotely
Click here to learn more about the MX-240 Gateway.
BEC Will be showcasing this solution and their CBRS Portfolio at Connect X in Orlando from 20-23 May, 2019.