The city of Los Angeles is set to play host for the 2020 edition of the world’s largest event for RF and Microwave technology, the IEEE MTT-S 2020 International Microwave Symposium (IMS2020). Scheduled from June 21 - 26, Microwave Week’s flagship conference is expected to attract an expected 10,000 attendees from 48 countries and over 600 exhibiting companies.
Centered around the theme of ‘Connectivity Matters,’ this year’s conference is built on five pillars that link the world: 5G & 6G networks, aerospace and defense programs, autonomous vehicles, the digital economy, and ensuring the connection of under-represented communities. IMS2020 will bring experts to Los Angeles to present the latest research, developments and insights on topics such as 5G, millimeter wave systems, and terahertz theory and techniques. Key industry leaders and companies will be presenting the latest cutting-edge products and services that enable solutions for wireless communications, test & measurement, and more.
This year’s conference is co-located with IEEE’s Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium (RFIC) and ARFTG Microwave Measurement Conference. Events featured include the Technical Lectures, Hands on Tutorials (HOT Topics), Industry Workshops, 5G Summit, Women in Microwaves, RF Bootcamp, Young Professionals, and several notable keynote speakers including:
- Thomas Cho, Executive Vice President, Head of Infra & Design Technology Center at Samsung
- Ali Hajimiri, Bren Professor of Electrical Engineering and Medical Engineering at the California Institute of Technology
- Mark Dankberg, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, VIASAT
- Doreen Bogdan-Martin, Director of the Telecommunication Development Bureau of the International Telecommunication Union
- Harmut Neven, Engineering Director, Google AI Quantum Team
Early bird registration is open until May 25, 2020.
Click here for more information on the event.