Signal Hound, a leading modular test equipment manufacturer has launched the SM200C, a new 20 GHz real-time spectrum analyzer and monitoring receiver with a 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ port, enabling it to communicate with a PC over long distances using a fiber optic cable - USB cable no longer required. Data transfer and device control occur entirely over the 10GbE connection, allowing for 160 MHz instantaneous bandwidth I/Q streaming and use in secure environments where USB-based devices are restricted.
Designed for remotely-located accurate RF data analysis at the lowest cost possible, the SM200C features:
- 160 MHz instantaneous bandwidth I/Q streaming over 10GbE
- SFP+ port for fast, long-distance communication with a PC using an optic cable
- Device control and data transfer occurs via SFP+ connection, not USB
- Tunes from 100 kHz to 20 GHz
- Sweeps at 1 THz/sec at 30 kHz RBW
- 110 dB of dynamic range
- Ultra-low phase noise
- GPIO port antenna switching
The SM200C also includes all required software for operations, including Signal Hound’s Spike software. For TSCM-specific applications, the analyzer is also compatible with the Kestrel and SCEPTRE software packages for the ultimate in affordable and powerful countermeasure solutions.
The SM200C spectrum analyzer does not replace the already available SM200B spectrum analyzer. Pricing for the SM200C starts at $16,000.