The RWW consists of multiple conferences touching on the intersection between radio systems and wireless technology and applications, which creates unique forums for engineers to discuss hardware design and system performance of the state-of-the-art wireless systems. In addition to oral presentations and posters, RWW 2012 includes workshops, panels, and an exhibition.
The IEEE Radio Wireless Week consists of 5 Conferences:
· RWS: IEEE Radio Wireless Symposium
· SiRF: IEEE Topical Meeting on Silicon Monolithic Integrated Circuits in RF Systems
· PAWR: IEEE Topical Meeting on Power Amplifiers for Wireless and Radio Applications
· BioWireless: IEEE Topical conference on Biomedical Wireless Technologies, Networks and Sensing Systems
· WiSNet: IEEE Topical Meeting on Wireless Sensors and Sensor Networks