The IEEE Wireless Power Week Conference (WPW 2022) will be held from July 4-9, 2022, in Bordeaux, France. It will commence alongside the Energy Harvesting Summit and is co-sponsored by IEEE Microwave Theory & Techniques Society (MTT-S) and Power Electronics Society (PELS). Wireless Power Transfer School, supported by the IEEE Wireless Power Transfer Project initiative, will be held during the event.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics related to wireless power technologies across the electromagnetic spectrum which include:
- Theories and techniques for wireless power transfer
- Devices and systems for short-distance wireless power transfer
- Industrial applications, issues, and regulations
- Microwave/mm-Wave wireless power transfer and RF energy harvesting
- Biomedical and healthcare applications
Emerging techniques and applications