Analog Devices has introduced a 16-channel, mixed-signal front-end (MxFE) digitizer for aerospace and defense applications, including phased array radars, electronic warfare, and ground-based SATCOM (satellite communications). The new digitizer includes four AD9081 or four AD9082 software-defined, direct RF sampling transceivers. It is designed to accelerate customer development by providing reference RF signal chains, software architectures, power supply designs, and application example code. ADI also introduced a digitizing card to complement the platform and facilitate system-level calibration algorithms and demonstration of power-up phase determinism.
ADQUADMXFE1EBZ 16-Channel, Mixed-Signal Front-End Digitizer Key Features:
- 16x RF receive (Rx) channels (32x digital Rx channels).
- 16x RF transmit (Tx) channels (32x digital Tx channels).
- Provided application-specific examples in MATLAB application scripts and a GUI
- Flexible clock distribution.
ADQUADMXFE-CAL Digitizing Card Key Features:
- Provides both individual adjacent channel loopback and combined channel loopback options.
- Combined Tx and Rx channels output via SMA connectors.
- On-board log power detectors with AD5592R digitization.
Pricing and Availability
|ADQUADMXFE1EBZ||Quad-MxFE (2nd Nyquist Rx Operation, Populated with AD9081)||Now||USD 12,000||Box with Power Supply & Some Associated Cabling|
|ADQUADMXFE2EBZ||Quad-MxFE (1st Nyquist Rx Operation, Populated with AD9081)||June 2021||USD 12,000||Box with Power Supply & Some Associated Cabling|
|ADQUADMXFE3EBZ||Quad-MxFE (Wideband Variant, Populated with AD9082)||June 2021||USD 12,000||Box with Power Supply & Some Associated Cabling|
|ADQUADMXFE-CAL||16 Tx / 16 Rx Calibration Board||Now||USD 2,500||Box with Power Supply & Some Associated Cabling|
Click here to learn more about the QUAD-MxFE Platform.