Rohde & Schwarz announced that they will be attending both the in-person and virtual/online International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2021. The physical, in-person event will take place in Atlanta, Georgia on June 8-9, 2021. The IEEE International Microwave Symposium is the largest event for the RF & Microwave Industry. The IMS theme this year will highlight the intersection of communications, aerospace, automotive, IoT, and other emerging technologies.
At the in-person event, Rohde & Schwarz will demonstrate their solutions and answer all industry-related technologies that are highlighted this year. They will also showcase some latest tools for performing some of the most challenging measurements for the radar, satellite, automotive, and wireless communications industries.
Featured demos products will include:
- Fastest test times for 5G & WLAN with highest EVM performance.
- Semiconductor testing with the industry’s best mid-range instruments.
- Widest bandwidth integrated signal generation & analysis for radar, electronic warfare, and satellite test.
- RF/Microwave Analog Signal Generator performance leadership – no compromises.
- Best phase noise performance from component test to system test.
- 5G/6G/THz system and component characterization.
- Noise figure measurements with the R&S®ZNA.
- 5G device characterization using the R&S®ATS1000 OTA Test System.
- 5G MIMO Phase Coherent Signal Analysis with the R&S®RTP Oscilloscope.
Click here to learn more about IMS 2021.