Vaunix Technology Corporation, a leading provider of portable and programmable RF and microwave test devices, and handover test systems has introduced a suite of Power Divider/Combiner solutions to add to their growing line up of standardized, low-cost RF/microwave Lab Brick wireless testing solutions.
The Lab Brick LPD Series of RF Power Dividers/Combiners start as low as $399 and have been developed for next-generation L, S, and C-band cellular, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi 6E test applications. Models range from rugged, miniature, connector designs, to full rack-mount configurations. These devices can be used as 2, 4, 8, and 16-way splitters to simplify custom ATE stand setups or operate as benchtop test components.
Current Lineup of Vaunix Power Divider/Combiner Solutions Includes:
- The LPD-752-2 is a 2 Way, 0-degree power divider/combiner with a frequency range of 700 – 7250 MHz featuring excellent amplitude and phase balance along with a high port to port isolation.
- The LPD-752-4 is 4 Way, 0-degree power divider/combiner with a tight amplitude balance of 0.5 dB and 6 degrees of phase balance.
- The LPD-752-8 is 8 Way, 0-degree power divider/combiner. The unique mechanical design offers a space-saving 0.45” connector spacing, recessed SMA flanges for direct panel mount compatibility.
- The LPD-752-16 is 16 Way, 0-degree power divider with a small footprint of 7.85” by 0.6” for all 16 ports.
- The LPD-752-16-2Q is a dual 16 Way, rack mount power divider. This compact design simplifies integration into existing ATE configurations.
ATE and handover testing experts, particularly those working in MIMO using complex 5G, Wi-Fi, and Satcom antenna modules will find value in the ease and flexibility of creating test platforms and applications using all of the portable and programmable RF and microwave devices from Vaunix.