At the in-person IMS 2021 in Atlanta, Knowles Precision Devices showcased their high-performance, high-frequency components. The event took place on 8 and 9 June 2021. Customers will also be able to see these components online during the virtual IMS event that is scheduled to take place from 20-25 June.
During the virtual event, Knowles will demonstrate some of their latest products such as the 100nF V80 Bypass Capacitor – a revolutionary capacitor for the industry as it is the first single-layer capacitor to feature an operating voltage of 50V in a 0.084” x 0.042” package. There will also be three Microwave Application Seminars (MicroApps), which are 15-minute technical presentations on the advancements, approaches, and technology impacting RF and mmWave application development.
Details on the Microwave Application Seminars
- Reduced Form Factor High Performance Switch Filter Banks
- Hear an overview of our innovative design approach for a unified dielectric four-channel switch filter bank.
- Virtually: Thursday, June 24 1:15 – 1:30 pm – Auditorium 6
- A Thin Film Microwave Feed Network
- Explore a new perspective on creating a feed network with thin-film technology that offers system designers compact, lightweight, low-cost power dividers with integrated resistive elements.
- Virtually: Tuesday, June 22 1:00 – 1:15 pm – Auditorium 6
- Miniaturized SIW using High K Ceramics
- Learn how we have merged SIW technology with a high precision, repeatable, thin-film process using high permittivity material.
- Virtually: Tuesday, June 22 1:30 – 1:45 – Auditorium 6
Want to know what other companies did at the Physical IMS Event? Or want to know what to see at the virtual event? We go you covered - Click here to see everything RF's coverage of IMS 2021.