Murata Electronics has developed the XRCGB-F1S series of crystals that provide improved temperature characteristics & lower frequency tolerance (±10 ppm). Using a silicon conductive paste in the construction process, the crystals were able to achieve a reduction in temperature variation characteristics across a wide temperature range.
Additionally, the new XRCGB-F1S series achieves better performance characteristics after reflow soldering. The new XRCB-F1S series is available in 38.4 MHz which is a common timing frequency for wireless communications such as BLE, sub GHz, Zigbee and others.
- Small package (2.0 x 1.6 x 0.7 mm) with highly accurate frequency
- Available in frequency range from 24 to 40 MHz
- New Silicon Conductive Paste improves performance
- Various consumer, commercial and industrial timing circuits
- Wireless Communications (38.4 MHz) for WiFi, BLE, Zigbee and others
Click here to learn more about Murata's XRCB-F1S series.