Aaronia AG has introduced an outdoor real-time spectrum analyzer with 245 MHz RTBW (Real-Time Bandwidth) and MIL certification. The SPECTRAN V6 MIL can be used when a certified analyzer with excellent measurement speeds, real-time bandwidth, robustness, and stability is required. The features include object protection, VIP or conference monitoring, defense against eavesdropping attacks, monitoring drives, or even for service technicians simply checking the quality of mobile phone transmission masts. For this purpose, the SPECTRAN V6 MIL has been independently tested and certified according to MIL-STD-810G and IP65. The high-quality hardened housing was specially designed to make the analyzer shock, vibration, and drop-proof. An additional seal completely protects the system against dust and moisture.
Whether for counter-intelligence, security surveillance, or rugged outdoor use, the SPECTRAN V6 MIL enables use even under the most difficult conditions, for example in the desert, in the jungle, or the polar regions. This is because the SPECTRAN V6 MIL is still fully operational at temperatures from -20°C to +60°C and also offers an enormous storage capacity for long-term recordings.
Key features of SPECTRAN V6 MIL:
- Real-time spectrum analyzer and extremely robust outdoor laptop in one device: The SPECTRAN V6 MIL is not only a powerful real-time and swept spectrum analyzer with 245 MHz (I/Q) real-time bandwidth, sweeping 6 GHz in less than 5 ms (1 THz/s) incl. IQ recorder. It is also a well-equipped laptop that can be used as a normal Windows computer if required. For this purpose, it is equipped with an Intel Xeon processor E-2176, 64 GB RAM, a dedicated NVIDIA GTX 1050 graphics card with 4 GB GDDR5 memory as well as a 1 TB SSD system hard disk and 2 TB or 8 TB SSD recording storage. Therefore, one does not need another computer for possible additional tasks.
- Spectrum monitoring: The SPECTRAN V6 MIL was specially developed for broadband spectrum analysis. The portable outdoor spectrum analyzer is delivered with pre-installed RTSA-Suite PRO software. This is one of the most powerful and multifunctional spectrum analysis software solutions on the market. In combination with this software, it is possible to monitor a wide frequency range in real-time or sweeps the complete band from 10 MHz to 6 GHz (opt. 8 GHz) in a very short time using the super-fast sweep function. This allows even the shortest signals to be reliably detected and localized with a suitable directional antenna. At the same time, the RTSA-Suite PRO allows signals to be displayed and analyzed in real-time in a wide variety of ways. The software is constantly updated and extended with new features. In this way, interferers or eavesdropping and tracking devices can be precisely found and switched off.
- Counter surveillance: The extremely low POI of the SPECTRAN V6 MIL is ideal for detecting hidden microphones, bugs, or other surveillance devices. This allows security organizations to locate and eliminate them quickly and reliably. An additional alarm function can be configured in such a way that it warns as soon as conspicuous signals appear, for example in the frequency ranges of 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, WLAN 2.4, or WLAN 5. The recording can be continued even when the display is closed. This allows monitoring to continue unobtrusively and an acoustic signal can be issued via the audio output (or loudspeaker) if one of the automatic triggers is activated. In addition, there is the option of audio demodulation if radio communication is to be monitored. Thanks to the optional hard disk extension, long-term storage of all I/Q raw data is possible at any time.
Optional/Extension features of SPECTRAN V6 MIL:
- Frequency extension to 8 GHz.
- 5 ppb (0.005 ppm) OCXO time base.
- Internal pre-amplifier.
- GPS (including external antenna).
- Optional SSD hard disk expansion.
- Wide range of Aaronia Antennas.
Major applications of SPECTRAN V6 MIL:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM).
- State surveillance teams for internal and external security.
- Security checks to detect and prevent eavesdropping attacks.
- RF environment monitoring and interference management.
- Monitoring of all incoming and outgoing signals from military bases.
- Radio monitoring and initiation of countermeasures.
- Maintenance, installation, and repair both in the factory and on-site.
- VIP monitoring.
- Conference monitoring.
- EMC / EMI testing.
- Detection of weak signals masked by stronger signals.
- Detection of rare events of short duration.
The SPECTRAN V6 MIL is now also available in the variants SPECTRAN V6 MIL PRO and SPECTRAN V6 MIL ENTERPRISE.
Click here to learn more about SPECTRAN V6 MIL.