MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. has added a new 4.9 – 6.5 GHz, 3 ft. parabolic antenna to their family of commercial antennas. This unique antenna provides excellent performance and reliability and offers many further advantages over competing products:
- Uniquely, this is the only 3 ft. antenna covering the full worldwide, an unlicensed band from 4.9 – 6.5 GHz, allowing customers to cover the entire bandwidth range with only one antenna. Consequently, customers are able to save money by buying this single wide-range antenna to meet all required areas of the world and avoid having to buy multiple antennas.
- The antenna provides 1 - 3 dB higher gain compared to competitors over the entire band.
- Offers improved return loss compared to competitors.
- Provides excellent isolation between ports throughout the entire range.
- Capable of being installed on a wide variety of masts and poles.
Dov Feiner, MTI's General Manager commented that they are very pleased to be introducing to their range this new addition and they expect demand for it will be high. They continue to invest in developing new antennas for their customers taking into consideration their technical and logistic requirements.
Click here to view Antennas from MTI Wireless Edge on everything RF.
Click here to see Parabolic Antennas from the leading manufacturers on everything RF.