MtronPTI has introduced the XO9095, an OCXO integrated with low noise multipliers, filters for superior spectral purity, and low noise discrete amplifiers to generate a high frequency, low phase noise sinewave output from 200 MHz to 6 GHz. The XO9095 employs an in-house manufactured precision SC-cut crystal which drives the tight stability, low g-sensitivity, and low phase noise performance of the OCXO.
With the XO9095 operating in the GHz range, designers do not have to multiply a lower frequency OCXO, eliminating additional circuitry, cost, PCB space, and RF paths that can introduce noise. This industry-leading tight stability, low g-sensitivity, and low phase noise performance is engineered into a standard one-inch square package. This package is approximately 45% smaller than the competition, making it the smallest available high-frequency OCXO on the market, consuming less board space at the lightest weight available.
XO9095 is an ideal frequency reference source for Radar, Electronic Warfare, Satcom, and Test Equipment applications. MtronPTI offers a broad line of precision crystal resonators, oscillators, filters, and Integrated Microwave Assembly solutions. MtronPTI is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 Rev. D certified organization.
- Low Aging : +/- 2ppm All causes 20-year Aging
- Superior spectral purity : Sub harmonics -45dBc, Spurious -80dBc
- Tight temperature stability : +/-100ppb (-54C to +71C)
- Low g-sensitivity : As low as 0.5ppb/g worst case axis
- Low Phase Noise : See below
- Product Classification: EAR99
- Standard Frequencies: 1GHz and 1.28GHz
- Various Custom output frequencies available up to 6GHz
- Size and Weight: 1 inch (25.4 mm) x 1 inch (25.4 mm) x 0.75 inch (19.05 mm), 0.7oz (20 grams)
Click here to learn more about MtronPTI's XO9095.
Click here to see OCXOs from the leading manufacturers on everything RF.