Microwave Vision Group (MVG) has launched state-of-the-art Wideband Dipole Antennas that are specially designed as precision references for low-gain antenna measurements and chamber reflectivity evaluation. Their wide bandwidth minimizes the calibration time, by doing the work of up to five narrowband reference dipoles typically used. These antennas help keep OTA chamber calibration as simple as possible without switching reference antennas and with a cost-effective solution.
Key Features of the Wideband Dipole Antennas:
- Wide bandwidth
- Low loss and high efficiency
- Azimuth pattern symmetry due to an entirely symmetrical design
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Stiff and robust mechanical design
- Precision machined
- High-reliability connector
- Solutions from 130 MHz to 10 GHz
- Perform ripple test over a wide operational bandwidth
- Evaluate chamber reflectivity
- Fully compliant with CTIA
- Reference for Wi-Fi 6
Click here to learn more about Wideband Dipoles from MVG.