Southwest Antennas has introduced a newhalf-wave dipole Omni-directional antenna with 2.0 dBi of peak gain. The Part #1001-265 offers a wide operating frequency covering many popular bands used by the military, federal law enforcement, broadcast video, and ISM. The matte black radome and a black chrome non-rotating TNC(m) RF connector make this antenna ideal for tactical deployments.
The antenna's small size allows for a number of applications, including hand-held and bodyworn tactical MIMO / MANET mesh radio systems, unmanned vehicles, and surveillance systems where larger antennas cannot be deployed.
The antenna's small size allows for deployment on:
- Unmanned air and ground systems and controllers
- Handheld or body-worn tactical radio systems
- Portable and fixed-site network infrastructure
- Portable and fixed-site security systems
- Vehicle deployed radios
- Wireless camera transmitters
Click here to learn more about Southwest Antenna Part #1001-265.