Filtronic, a designer and manufacturer of RF, microwave, and mmWave products for telecommunications infrastructure, aerospace & defense, critical communications, and space markets offers a range of power amplifiers to provide market leading linear mmWave power.
The Cerus power amplifiers from Filtronic are available in 1-Way, 4-Way and 8-Way configurations and can deliver unparalleled performance for long-range E-band communications. These amplifiers have been developed using GaAs MMICs that are performance-matched and efficiently combined in a waveguide structure to deliver maximum power. An integrated temperature sensor provides users with accurate amplifier temperature data, and optional control circuitry facilitates functions including gain control, mute control, and alarms.
Key Features of the Cerus Amplifiers
- 71-76 GHz and 81-86 GHz High Power Amplifiers
- Saturated powers >+36 dBm (Cerus 8)
- High linearity supports 256-QAM modulation
- Wide 5 GHz bandwidth
- >20 dB gain
- Suitable for military or commercial applications
- Low SWAP for airborne & HAPS applications
- Compact light weight design which can be easily integrated with Filtronic transmitter modules.
Click here to learn more about other products from Filtronics.
Click here to learn more about Cerus Power Amplifiers.
Filtronic has a booth at the European Microwave Week in London this week. Click here to see everything RF's coverage of the event.