FormFactor has published a webinar on unattended measurement & calibration and device characterization for 5G applications.
New generations of 5G devices can have dozens of RF channels operating at high frequency, creating a need for a greater on-wafer test volume. In engineering, more device tests are needed to support the expanded speed bands, increasing the workload to complete testing. This webinar will talk about probers that could operate unattended - start a test and measure during a whole shift, overnight, or even over the weekend and provide fast, accurate measurements with high throughput - leading to more accurate design models and faster time to market. This can be a real, hands-free solution for test engineers to manage their workload.
Speakers for the webinar:
Suren Singh, Keysight Gavin Fisher, FormFactor
In this webinar, attendees can learn how to:
- Automatically perform wafer and die soaks to get the probes quickly to consistent operating temperature
- Quickly and automatically clean probes and then calibrate at mow frequencies without user input
- Adjust automatically to multiple probe-to-probe spacings for different device geometries in a single test run
- Monitor calibration drift and recalibrate on the fly when necessary
- Work seamlessly for full temperature range - 60 to 175 °C operation using N5291A Solution, from Keysight technologies, providing single sweep operation of 900 Hz to 130 GHz, and beyond this using Virginia diodes Waveguide mini-modules and waveguide probes.
Click here to watch the webinar.
Click here to learn more about RF probes from FormFactor on everything RF.