SPINNER Group has developed a new low PIM test load for in-building systems. The crews who do the measurement and testing work in in-building projects have a tough job. They head out loaded down not only with test equipment but also all sorts of accessories and have to wriggle their way into the tightest nooks and crannies of buildings, tunnels, and shafts. This universal load will take a load off from these crew and they don’t have to fret about whether they should take along loads with female or male connectors.
Key features of this PIM test load:
- Has a 4.3-10 female connector on one end and a male connector on the other
- Handles 2 x 20 watts
- Is approved for down to -165 dBc
- Covers the range from 380 to 3800 MHz, and is therefore equally suited for conventional mobile communication bands, new 5G bands, and PMR/TETRA
- Is equipped with highly robust, long-lived plug connectors designed to withstand a large number of mating cycles
- Features protective caps that can’t get lost
- Although it’s cylindrical, it can’t roll away from you
- Is easy to grip and rests comfortably in your hand
- Weighs less than a kilogram
- It’s also compact enough for you to carry it in your testing bag
Click here to learn more about this PIM test load.