Quantic Electronics ("Quantic"), will be showcasing its broad and rapidly expanding portfolio of RF, sensing, and power products serving a diverse set of mission-critical applications at the 2022 Eurosatory Show in Paris, France, June 13th – 17th. Representatives from Quantic and recently acquired Quantic Thistle will be available at Stand A411, Hall 5B.
Products & Solutions showcased at the Quantic's booth will include:
- Low-noise crystal oscillators, OpenVPX SOSA/CMOSS compliant oscillator platform, and a high-reliability bootstrap oscillator demonstration
- Highly Integrated Multifunction RF Assemblies/SWAP
- Hybrid MIC/MMIC components, modules and subsystems up to 65 GHz
- RF & logarithmic amplifiers, programmable attenuators, phase shifters, high power limiters, solid-state switches and passive designs in the DC-65 GHz range
- Passive power dividers/combiners, couplers, hybrids, beamformer networks and other custom designs up to 40 GHz; both low and high-power solutions to 250K watts
- Hybrid wet tantalum capacitors providing significant SWaP savings
- MLCC ceramic and MLP film capacitors
- Thin-film resistors (OhmegaPly RCM, OhmegaPly RF, TCR, and TCR-EHF)B.
Click here to learn more about Eurosatory 2022.