EECL is exhibiting at Space-Comm Expo on 7 – 8 September in Farnborough, England this week. Space-Comm is the UK's largest exhibition focused on the commercial future of space for business, defense and aerospace. The UK currently contributes 6.5% to the global space market, and want to grow this to 10% by 2030. Space-Comm Expo is a great place to meet, learn, network and do business in this sector.
EECL provides bespoke advanced electronic solutions with a strong emphasis on Radio Frequency products, particularly within the space industry. They provide affordable access and a route to world-class electronic design, RF simulation and mechanical engineering services to companies of all sizes in any sector of the industry.
EECL has recently been selected by the European Space Agency (ESA) to provide the GNSS payload for Lunar Pathfinder – this will be the first GPS position fix outside of Earth’s orbit. Engineering models of both the receiver and LNA for the Lunar GNSS Pathfinder will be on show at Space-Comm Expo.
The company also recently signed a deal with Surrey Satellite Technology (SSTL) to design and deliver the front-end LNA modules for the HydroGNSS Spacecraft, which will provide measurements of key hydrological climate variables, including soil moisture, freeze-thaw state over permafrost, inundation & wetlands and above-ground biomass using a technique called Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) reflectometry. An example of this HydroGNSS LNA will feature on the stand.
At their booth, visitors will be able to see a working demonstration of EECL’s phased array beamforming card.
Additional exhibits will demonstrate EECL’s microwave design capability. These will include:
- A live demo of a DC – 30GHz, 64-port switch matrix using a VNA
- A selection of microwave modules for quantum computing, aerospace and satellite applications
- A phased array based on SiGe chips for 5G/6G
- Various novel antennas designed and produced by EECL for 5G and 6G bands
- Example of EECL’s proprietary EMC gasket and absorber technology – liquid dispensed gasket and absorber for cavity resonance suppression
- An EECL automated test card
- An L/S/C band transceiver module
Click here to learn more about Space-Comm Expo.