Quantic Wenzel, one of the industry leaders in crystal oscillators, frequency sources, integrated microwave assemblies, and D.S.P.M. Telecommunications will exhibit at the 2022 European Microwave Week (EuMW). EuMW 2022 will take place in Milan between September 25th and 30th. The six-day event includes three cutting-edge conferences, three forums, and one exciting trade and technology exhibition featuring leading companies from across the globe.
Located at booth A9, Quantic Wenzel’s Sales Representatives will provide insight into the variety of high-reliability frequency source solutions for mission-critical and harsh environment applications that they provide:
• Space Qualified OCXOs and Synthesizers | 5 MHz to 15 GHz
• Custom Integrated Microwave Assemblies | 5 MHz to 30 GHz
• VPX 3U/6U | 5 MHz to 15 GHz
• OCXOs | 5 MHz to 16 GHz
• Rubidium + OCXOs | 5 MHz to 160 MHz
• Instruments | 5 MHz to 160 MHz
Quantic Wenzel’s advanced radio frequency and microwave solutions help integrated systems engineering and manufacturing companies:
• Maintain high-frequency stability
• Withstand intense vibration
• Endure low-g sensitive environments
• Significantly reduce phase noise
• Withstand changes in temperature variations.
Click here to see everything RF's coverage of EuMW 2022.
Click here to learn about Quantic Wenzel's Crystal Oscillators.