Altum RF, a supplier of high-performance RF to millimeter-wave semiconductor solutions for next-generation markets and applications, will showcase its featured products and technical expertise at the European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2022 event to be held in Milan, Italy. Altum RF will showcase its technical expertise in Booth #B18 at the Milano Convention Centre from 27-29 September. Company leaders will be in the booth to answer questions about specific products, future plans and their decades of experience designing and delivering RF, microwave and millimeter-wave semiconductors.
New products featured in the booth will include:
- ARF1009Q5: 9-11 GHz GaN PA, 10 W, >30 dB power gain, 3 stages
- ARF1020Q5: 9-11 GHz GaN PA, 10 W, >20 dB power gain, 2 stages
- ARF1208: 37-59 GHz GaAs pHEMT LNA/driver, 2.5 dB noise figure, 26.5 dB gain, 19 dBm Psat
- ARF1207: 57-71 GHz GaAs pHEMT linear amplifier, >20 dB gain, 22 dBm Psat
- ARF1206: 71-86 GHz GaAs pHEMT LNA, 22 dB gain, 3.2 dB noise figure at 77 GHz
- ARF1303: DC-50 GHz GaAs pHEMT distributed amplifier, 22 dBm P1dB
The European Microwave Week 2022 (EuMW 2022) will be held at the Milano Convention Center, Milan, Italy, from 25-30 September 2022. This six-day event includes three cutting-edge conferences, three forums, and one exciting trade and technology exhibition that will feature the leading players from across the globe.
Click here to view everything RF's coverage of EuMW 2022.