CRFS, a provider of RF spectrum monitoring, management and geolocation systems and solutions, will be at the 59th AOC International Symposium and Convention taking place in Washington D.C. from 25-27 October. The CRFS team will be in booth #313 with all their latest solutions for electronic warfare support, spectrum monitoring, and intelligence gathering.
Along with the usual RF showcase van, packed with the full range of CRFS products and subject matter experts, they will also be delivering several talks on the stand discussing key issues that affect the industry.
- October 25: Passive RF Mobility: Unmanned Air, Naval, Land Vessels – 11:00 AM
- October 26: Emissions Control (EMCON) and Threat Simulation Best Practices – 11:00 AM and 2:30 PM
- October 27: Adding Passive 3D TDOA to IAMD/GBAD Systems – 11:30 AM
CRFS will also be demonstrating solutions for:
- Long-duration SIGINT collection: They will explain how the new RFeye SenS Remote, with a frequency range from 9kHz – 40 GHz, enables 100MHz IBW data to be streamed, stored and analyzed in the harshest of environmental conditions.
- Spectrum monitoring on military installations: They will demonstrate how monitoring RF emissions on military test ranges and installations can be used to optimize spectrum allocation, test performance, and to resolve any potential interference issues.
- AirDefense/DroneDefense: Live demonstration of passive 3-dimensional RF emitter geolocation and tracking – real-time detection and tracking of civilian/military aircraft and UAS/drones using their RF emissions.
The Annual AOC International Symposium and Convention is the premier event for electronic warfare, electromagnetic spectrum operations, cyber-electromagnetic activities, and information operations professionals from around the world.
Click here to see everything RF's coverage of the 59th AOC International Symposium and Convention.