Maury Microwave has announced the latest release (MTUNE3) of its MTUNE Tuner Characterization and Control Software. MTUNE is a software package that allows device calibration/characterization and control of multiple tuner configurations for automated impedance tuning. It may be used in any application requiring the ability to match the impedance of a microwave circuit element or to establish specific impedances at a terminal interface at various frequencies. The software provides a standalone server (API) for remote communication for advanced use as well as an interactive user interface to guide the user through the calibration and tuning process.
Characterize single-carriage and multi-carriage tuners
Key MTUNE Features
- Desktop and cloud-based applications enhance user flexibility
- Modern wizard-driven GUI with support for most commercial VNAs
- Automatic instrument identification for easy setup
- Stay up-to-date with software update reminders
- Enhanced user support with direct ticketing and error logging
Validate the accuracy of tuner characterization
Point-and-click impedance tuning
New and Updated Capabilities
- Faster multi-frequency tuner characterization
- New tuner characterization validation process
- Enhanced frequency interpolation
- New non-harmonically related multi-frequency impedance tuning
MTUNE3 is available at no charge to customers using MT-series and XT-series automated impedance tuners with embedded controllers.
Click here to learn more about MTUNE3 from Maury Microwave.
Click here to see automated impedance tuners from the leading manufacturers.