Leading automated testing solutions provider, In-Phase Technologies, has released four new Core Test Sets - the first commercial test sets of its type available for high-frequency ATE market.
What are Core Test Systems?
An In-Phase Technologies Core Test Set provides a pre-engineered, integrated hardware framework to build a unique test set, including:
- Set of COTS test equipment in an enclosure, with power and wire management systems, proper air flow, and coiling
- High density interface with pre-defined signal points
- LabVIEW instrument drivers designed for hardware abstraction
The system comes with a complete documentation package for importing a company’s configuration-controlled system. Design and manufacture the Interface Test Adapter (ITA) to interface to the Unit Under Test (UUT). Write test and measurement routines using instrument calls from In-Phase’s hardware abstraction layer driver library, and begin testing.
With In-Phase Technology’s pre-configured Core Test Sets, test engineers will cut test set development time in half. They also save on development time, manufacturing, and documentation costs. In-Phase assures total system signal integrity among all pre-configured building blocks.
The new Core Test Sets include:
- Analog/Digital Core Test Set (#1342649) for avionics products, power supplies, LCR measurements, low frequency boards (<1 GHz), electronic loads, etc.
- Full Transceiver Core Test Set (#1342650) for digital or analog radios, radars, altimeters, frequency translators, and components
- Amplifier Core Test Set (#1342651)for high power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, medium power amplifiers, frequency translators, and components
- Transmitter Core Test Set (#1342652) for all types of transmitters from analog to digital modulation
- Receiver Core Test Set (#1342653) for all types of receivers, including analog and digital modulation
These fully developed systems can cross entire enterprise, being fully reusable, documented, and obsolescent-resistant.
Learn more about In-Phase's Automated Testing Solutions and Digital and Analog Tests by clicking on the links.
They are showcasing this product at their booth at IMS in Boston.
Click here to see what other companies are showcasing at IMS 2019.