Exploring new horizons that 5G brings to connected vehicles & V2X communication
03:00 PM in India
Automotive Industry in the 5G Era
In our upcoming webinar we will first have a brief presentation on Trends and Technique in Automotive Electronics Testing by Mr. Fumitaka Kubota - Automotive Marketing, Anritsu Corporation Japan
This will then be followed by a panel discussion on how 5G and V2X will impact connected vehicles:
Vehicle-to-everything technology (V2X) is integrating 5G technology and automotive software solutions to develop a new generation of smart automobiles. V2X shall change the lay of the land through its application such as truck platooning, cooperative driving, collision prevention, autonomous driving etc. Global Auto OEMs such as Ford and Tesla have already fitted their vehicles with this tech. In this session you will understand from a panel of experts:
- How the Indian Automotive Industry will evolve in the 5G Era?
- Will it seismically shift how and what we think about the auto industry today?
- Automotive use cases
- Mr. Sirish Batchu - Managing Director, Danlaw Technologies India
- Mr. Santosh Datta - Lead Engineering, Product Area Connectivity, Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions
- Mr. Vinay Solanki - Head of Digital Solutions & General Manager, Napino Auto & Electronics
- Mr. Sridhar Reddy - Director, Product Management, Connected Infrastructure, HARMAN
- Mr. Shantanu Daware - Head Automotive Infotainment and Telematics EIS, TCS
- Mr. Ashim Sharma – Partner & Group Head Business Performance Improvement, Nomura Research Institute Consulting & Solutions (Moderator)
Other Webinars by