Troubleshooting EMI: How Real Time Spectrum Analyzers Provide Enhanced Near-Field Measurement
Thursday, November 08, 2018
2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
The performance of your design is accelerating. You have mixed-signal designs with higher clock speeds, high-speed digital buses, and embedded RF – in many cases all on a single board. You need early insight into your design’s electromagnetic performance to understand emissions, potential interference and adhere to compliance standards.
Near-field testing can reveal signal details that are missed by conventional tools. With Tektronix Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers and our patented DPX technology, you can quickly troubleshoot your design’s electromagnetic performance. The RSA306B will reveal missed signals with:
- Industry-leading sensitivity
- Compact, inexpensive form factor
- Over 10,000 phosphor updates per-second
- Resolution bandwidth filters as narrow as 1 kHz
- Accelerate EMI/EMC success at a fraction of the price of traditional real-time spectrum analyzers! Don’t Fail EMC-Use Fast and Easy Real-time Near-Field Testing
Now learn how Tektronix is addressing your pain points of missed signal and compliance pressures with addressable:
- Real Time analysis, allowing you to see much more than the other solutions
- Testing Early, Testing Often: Near Field Probing with Real-Time Insights in to High Frequency, Fast Switching Circuit behavior.
- The most compact form-factor product of its kind in the industry
Dylan Stinson is a product manager for RF/microwave products at Tektronix where he works closely with customers and industry partners to define market requirements and deploy test and measurement solutions. He’s spent the last two years managing Tektronix’ family of USB based spectrum analyzers and network analyzer solutions. He holds a BSEE from Oregon State University with a focus in high frequency systems and microwave design.