How to record and extract signals from big RF data
May 14th, 2020
08:00 AM - 9:00 AM UTC, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM UTC
This webinar will look into the challenges in recording I/Q data and finding signals of interest among the terabytes of data.
It will examine:
- What is IQ recording and why would we want to use it
- Problems associated with recording and analysis of large IQ data
- What to look for when assessing I/Q recorders
- Technology to simplify the process
Date and times
The webinar will take place on: Thu, May 14th, 2020
We will be running this webinar twice:
- Firstly at 08:00 AM - 9:00 AM UTC (9am London, 11am Riyadh, 1:30pm New Delhi, 5pm Tokyo - Check your time zone) and
- Secondly at 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM UTC (4pm London, 11am New York, 8am Los Angeles - Check your time zone).
- Fill out the appropriate form to register.