GaN RF Technology For Dummies
This book has been written for both technical and non-technical readers. If you are an executive, salesperson, or design engineer, this book is for you. It talks about the following:
- The key properties of GaN
- What makes GaN FETs unique
- How GaN compares to other semiconductor technologies
- The thermal challenges of GaN
- Ten important facts about GaN technology
By downloading a white paper, the details of your profile might be shared with the creator of the content and you may be contacted by them directly.