Antenna Techniques Used in Radar Installations
This book deals specifically with antennas used in radar installations. This chapter provides the basis for understanding the specific radar antennas. On completion you will be able to:
- Describe antenna directivity and power gain characteristics
- Describe the focusing action of a basic parabolic antenna
- Describe the basic radiation patters of the most common parabolic reflectors
- Describe the basic characters of horn radiators
- Describe the mono-pulse antenna concepts
By downloading a white paper, the details of your profile might be shared with the creator of the content and you may be contacted by them directly.