Considerations When Designing a Wireless Charging System
The rapid growth of wireless charging has been the catalyst for ancillary product designs that now incorporate wireless charging. For many designers, this is their first exposure to a wireless charging design. The wireless charging technology often leads to several questions:
- Which wireless charging coil technology should I choose?
- What size coil should I use?
- How do I match transmitter and receiver coils for optimal efficiency?
- What power and efficiency could I expect from my design?
- What type of receiver coils can I use in my design?
This white paper answers these questions, and defines the parameters, to be taken in consideration, while designing a wireless charging system.
By downloading a white paper, the details of your profile might be shared with the creator of the content and you may be contacted by them directly.