Menlo Microsystems, an expert on RF MEMS based switches, is set to introduce an "Ideal Switch", at the upcoming IMS 2019 event in Boston. Developed after years of extensive research by the company scientists, the MM5130 SP4T switch offers excellent performance in a tiny (2.5 mm x 2.5 mm) package: high linearity, high power handling, and super-low insertion loss.
The company’s applications team will be on-site to demonstrate the RF performance of this micro-electromechanical switch and its unique capabilities which include:
- Less than 0.25 dB insertion loss at 6 GHz
- Broadband performance of less than 1.5 dB at 18 GHz
- Power handling of up to 25 W
- Game changing measured H2, H3 and IM3 data
- Amazing reliability of > 3 billion cycles.
Visitors can stop at the company’s booth (#191) at the event from June 4-6 to learn more about the Ideal Switch.
Click here to see what other companies are showcasing at IMS 2019.