Since 1983 the SHF Communication Technologies AG develops, manufactures and sells components and measurement equipment for high speed optical communication. The product portfolio of SHF meets the growing demand for ultra high speed optoelectronic equipment and components by offering:
- Bit Error Rate Testers (BERT),
- Synthesized Signal Generators (Synthesizers),
- Arbitrary Waveform Generation (AWG),
- Broadband RF & Microwave Amplifiers
- Multiplexers (MUX) and Demultiplexers (DEMUX),
- Digital-to-Analog Converters (DAC),
- Passive sub-millimeter wave components (e.g. bias tees, DC-Blocks) and
- Coaxial RF cables and adapters from our Japanese partners KMCO and Totoku.
The development and production of bit pattern generators and error analyzers dates back to the year 1996. Since then, SHF has always been the first company introducing the next high speed category (e.g. 20 Gbps in 1996, 40 Gbps in 1998 and 60 Gbps in 2014).