The International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) was scheduled to take place at Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada from March 30-April 03 2020. However, due to the ongoing COVID-109 pandemic, it is going virtual this year and will be accessible to professionals around the world in digital format from 24-27 August 2020.
The IWCE Virtual comprises live or on-demand sessions, Q&A sessions with speakers, Virtual Expo Hall for engagement with exhibitors, networking with colleagues, and learning about the latest industry trends. Exhibitors can make meaningful connections and partnerships, grow brand awareness, and showcase their products all within the virtual environment. IWCE Virtual will deliver robust, high-quality content including Keynote Addresses, VIP roundtables, drone demonstrations, training, and other special events you were looking forward to at this year's in-person event.
IWCE’s Virtual Conference Program features 48 breakout sessions across 9 exciting tracks.The tracks include:
- 2020 (sessions on COVID-19, budgeting in these uncertain times, the digital divide & more)
- Public Safety & Emergency Communications
- Push-to-Talk & Future of Voice
- 5G, Infrastructure & Connectivity
- Interoperability & Interworking
- In-Building Wireless
- Safe Cities & Critical Infrastructure
- Disaster Comms