Military PNT will host a range of presentations from both the commercial (NAVISP, UK GNSS) and military (GPS, NTS-3) graded capability, aiming to cover satellite navigation technology in-depth, with topics such as PNT resilience, legal frameworks, a case study analysis on GNSS outages and how warfighters operate in denied and degraded environments.
Bringing together requirement officers, procurement officials, R&D scientists, operators, and industry representatives, Military PNT is an essential date for all those in the field.
Highlights of Military PNT:
- Senior military briefings comprehensively covering GPS and NTS-3 programs: highlighting the present and future of PNT.
- Hear key updates from commercial solution providers building cutting edge technologies with international partners
- Explore a diverse array of topics including PNT resilience, legal frameworks, case study analysis on GNSS outages and warfighter navigation requirements.
- Understand how the UK’s PNT landscape will look in a post-Galileo environment
- Engage with senior military and industry leaders in PNT
Early bird deadlines:
- Register by 31st January 2020 to save £400
- Register by 28th February 2020 to save £200
- Register by 31st March 2020 to save £100