Southwest Antennas (SWA) has introduced a half-wave dipole omnidirectional antenna - part # 1001-265 - that operates at a frequency range from 1980 to 2700 MHz covering the L & S bands with a peak gain of 2.0 dBi. The antenna's wide operating frequency covers many popular bands used by the military, federal law enforcement, broadcast video, and ISM. It has a matte black radome and black chrome non-rotating TNC (m) RF connector that make this antenna ideal for tactical deployments.
Measuring less than five inches in length, this wideband omnidirectional antenna's small form factor is well suited for applications where larger antennas cannot be deployed including hand-held and bodyworn tactical MIMO/MANET mesh radio systems, unmanned vehicles, and surveillance systems.
Key Features of 1001-265 Antenna:
- Broadband Coverage from 1980 - 2700 MHz
- Half Wave Dipole Design
- 24 W Power Handling
- 2.0 dBi Omni Radiation Pattern
- Black Chrome Non-Rotating TNC(m) Connector
- Unmanned air and ground systems and controllers
- Handheld or body-worn tactical radio systems
- Portable and fixed site network infrastructure
- Portable and fixed site security systems
- Vehicle deployed radios
- Wireless camera transmitters
Click here to learn more about 1001-265 from Southwest Antennas.