According to a new report published by Technavio, the global bulk acoustic wave sensors market size is expected to increase by USD $138.86 Million between 2021 and 2026. According to the report, the market is set to witness a Year-Over-Year (YOY) growth of 10.2% in 2022 and the growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 10.32% during the forecast period. The report also offers a detailed analysis of the key business segments and major regions in the market.
The market is driven by factors such as the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, the growing IoT commercialization, and advancements in the adoption rates of wearables in healthcare. However, factors such as the cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry, increasing complexity of RF, and intense competition among vendors will hamper the market growth.
Bulk Acoustic Wave Sensors Market: End-user Landscape
- By end-users, the market is analyzed across segments such as telecom, automotive, consumer electronics, and others.
- The telecom industry is the prime end-user for bulk acoustic wave sensors.
- Bulk acoustic wave sensors are widely used as filters in mobile phones and in telecom base stations due to their superior performance, high reproducibility, and small size.
- In addition, the rising penetration of 5G networks is driving the growth of the segment.
- The market growth in the segment will be significant during the forecast period.
Bulk Acoustic Wave Sensors Market: Geographic Landscape
- By geography, APAC is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period.
- About 36% of the market's overall growth is expected to originate from APAC.
- Factors such as the increasing popularity of plug-and-play devices and the use of mobile hotspot routers as an alternative to dongles are driving the growth of the regional market.
- China and Japan are the major markets for bulk acoustic wave sensors in APAC.
- The market will witness faster growth in APAC than in other regions.
The global bulk acoustic wave sensors market is characterized by the presence of many large, medium, and small-scale vendors. Some vendors are more specialized in terms of commodities, others have larger financial resources. Vendors are competing on various aspects such as parameters such as price, quality, innovation, reputation, brand identity, and distribution. The companies are identified as major vendors in the market.
- Akoustis Technologies
- API Microelectronics
- Microchip Technology
- Murata Manufacturing
- TAIYO YUDEN Mobile Technology
- Teledyne Technologies
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers market data for 2021, 2022, until 2026
- Market trends (drivers, opportunities, threats, challenges, investment opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Click here to learn more about the scope of this Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) Sensor Market.