SV Microwave has developed LiteTouch Solderless PCB connectors which meet the industry need for high performing, highly reliable solderless connectors for precision thin substrate mounting. As frequencies increase and board substrates become thinner, the standard solderless PCB compression mount connectors can create undesirable results on thin (< .010”) dielectric PCB. SV's LiteTouch PCB connector, as shown in the figure below, addresses this issue by maintaining a solderless connection while keeping the board material intact. Current configurations include 2.92 mm, 2.4 mm, and SMA versions.
The LiteTouch Solderless PCB connectors operate from DC to 65 GHz and have a dielectric withstanding voltage of 500 VRMS. They support up to 500 mating cycles and provide shielding effectiveness of more than 100 dB.
- Solderless PCB compression mount for fast and easy installation (available with screws)
- Non-destructive engagement on soft or thin (<.010”) dielectric cores
- Series: SMA, 2.92mm, 2.4mm and 1.85mm
- Custom optimized PCB footprint design through simulation available
- COTS versions available through distribution
The LiteTouch Solderless PCB connectors are suitable for use in Internet of Things (IoT), 5G Wireless Infrastructure, Smart Cities and agriculture, Embedded computing, Precision thin substrate mounting, high-speed PCB materials, RF test and measurement, Stripline, microstrip and coplanar waveguide PCB launch applications.
Click here for more details on the LiteTouch Solderless PCB connectors.