Quantic Eulex, a business of Quantic Electronics will exhibit its latest RF/Microwave solutions at the 2023 Optical Fiber Communication Conference (OFC) from 7-9 March, 2023, at the San Diego Convention Center.
Quantic Eulex develops innovative ceramic components for the most demanding high-frequency microwave, millimeter-wave, and 5G applications. Their solutions deliver design advantages through small-footprint, low-profiling packaging, and a wide voltage range, fully tested up to 50 GHz with a roadmap planned from 6.5 to 100 GHz. The reliability of Quantic Eulex capacitors is well-established, at temperatures ranging from -55° to 150° C.
Capacitor Solutions to be Showcased by Quantic Eulex at OFC 2023
- Broad Band Capacitors: Low insertion loss for 100 nF and 220 nF
- Vertical Layer Capacitors: Smallest size suitable for MMICs
- Binary Capacitors: 10X capacitance with multiple pads
- Ultra-High Q MLCC: 01005-1111 sizes, up to 1500 V
Key Features of the Capacitors
- Patented ceramic technology
- Up to 20X higher capacitance
- Negligible dielectric loss
- High frequencies exceeding 100 GHz
- Ultra-stable materials with High-Quality Factor
Visit Quantic Eulex at Booth #5519 from 7-9 March to speak with design experts and learn more about their solutions, including the patented Gap Capacitor design providing customers with a solution featuring up to 20x the capacitance of the competition, and flat insertion losses up to 70 GHz, eliminating the need for wire bonds.
Click here to view the capacitor products from Quantic Eulex.