Symphony Microwave Technologies is a design and manufacturing group specializing in high-power components and systems for industrial, medical, military, scientific and commercial applications. Symphony’s engineering team has decades of experience managing the control and application of microwave energy both at a component and system level. Their mission is to provide customers with microwave expertise today while developing the next generation of high-power engineers and products for tomorrow.
Their products include circulators, isolators, loads, windows and directional couplers in waveguide and coaxial modes of operation. Symphony’s product offerings include:
- High-Power Circulators & Isolators: Symphony produces 3-port (junction) and 4-port (differential phase shift) circulators, isolators and duplexers. 3-port devices are supplied in both waveguide and coax from 60 MHz to 30 GHz and 4-port devices are supplied in waveguide from 1.3 GHz to 30 GHz.
- High-Power Windows: Vacuum pressure windows in L-band, S-band, C-band and X-band. These devices are used to transmit power from a vacuum environment into a pressurized waveguide transmission line.
- Integrated Assemblies: L-band, S-band, C-band, X-band & Ku-band.
- High-Power Directional Couplers: High directivity directional couplers in L-band, S-band, C-band, X-band and Ku-band.
- High-Power Terminations: Air-cooled, water-cooled & water-coupled terminations from 500 MHz to 30 GHz.
Symphony offers customers the ability to accurately predict performance and more importantly, understand how and why a component or system will perform within a given environment. They work with customers to optimize the efficiency of their applications by combining real-world experience with industry-leading modeling software.
Services offered by Symphony Microwave Technologies include:
- Microwave Industrial Processing System
- Design & Verification
- Microwave, RF and Thermal Simulations
- Feasibility Studies
- Contract Manufacturing
The company was founded with the idea of creating an agile organization capable of rapidly supporting our customer’s needs. Symphony engineers usually review a requirement and provide detailed feedback within 24 hours.
Click here for more details on the services offered by Symphony Microwave Technologies.